Posted by ARAngela on 24 Feb 2014 / 0 Comment
In October, Charles River Analytics will celebrate its 30th Anniversary. To mark the occasion, we hosted a one night Cape Cod getaway at Ocean Edge Resort in Brewster, MA. The event was planned by Susan Lane Events and was a huge success. Susan was invaluable throughout the entire process from the planning stages through the evening dinner and even the aftermath! In particular, I found the following services to top-notch:
- Finding an appropriate venue for 150+ people and 40 kids for only one night in New England in September
- Suggesting appropriate decorations and table linens with a small budget
- Traveling to the venue, taking photos and meeting with the event coordinator
- Fielding innumerable questions and dealing with last minutes changes in room assignments, kids meals and entertainment
- Assembling and distributing welcome kits that included renting and driving a truck to the venue since we had picked large logo bags as give-ways and they would not fit in her car!
- Being available onsite to direct people to the right places at the right times
- Sticking around to the bitter end to assure that everything was stored away after the dinner so that I could conveniently pick it up the next day
I am sure I am missing something, but the event went so smoothly that it’s hard to think of where Susan and Jess needed to step in to deal with issues! I would be pleased to work with them again.